Clipboard Action stores these types of data:
- Text - Copied text (maximum 100 000 characters).
- Link - Copied website url or text containing a website url.
- Image - Copied images.
- File / Files - Copied file and folder references (files and folders are not stored).
Clipboard Action deletes old clippings when the application is started or at the beginning of the each day. Clippings in the folders will not be deleted. System time zone change affects the deleted clippings (for time options).
Set in Preferences:
- 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 or 5000 items
- Today (keeps today's clippings -> every day deletes all clippings)
- Yesterday (keeps yesterday's clippings)
- 2 Day Ago
- 3 Day Ago
- 4 Day Ago
- 5 Day Ago
- 6 Day Ago
- 1 Weeks Ago (7 Days Ago)
- 2 Weeks Ago (14 Days Ago)
- Swipe action
- Double click action
- Press enter (executes selected action)
- Swipe item in list view mode (executes selected action)
- Press ⌘+1,2...9,0 for execute first, second...n-th action
- Swipe content (Detail view mode)
- Scroll content (List view mode)
- Click on navigation buttons
- Press ← / → for previous / next content
- Press ⌘+← / ⌘+→ for first / last content
- For search content press ⌘+F
- Filter content by content type
- Filter content by application from which was content copied
- Organize your content to the folders
- By drag and drop
- For share content click on share icon
- Execute action with the selected text
Global System Service
- Execute action with the selected text from anywhere